[ExI] plastic turkeys

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 04:11:09 UTC 2020

bill w wrote:
"I believe there is a plastic turkey living in the White House."

A plastic turkey in the White House? No, l would say a jive turkey!!!  ;
)

>From Google:
"Why is jive turkey offensive?

*Jive Turkey* was a derogatory slang word in African American Vernacular
English (Ebonics), used to refer to someone who was unreliable, made empty
promises, or who was full of bluster."

Yep!

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020, 4:59 PM ilsa via extropy-chat <