[ExI] Eventbrite/Zoom addiction!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 15:52:43 UTC 2020

On being hip:  so the man gets to be 40 something and begins the inevitable
mid life crisis, which in some cases can only be fixed with Corvettes and
Porches and the like ( and the huge costs of fixing them and tuning them).
I knew one man who bought himself a gold-plated rifle, which he never used
as he was not a hunter.

I always wondered just what the correlation is between the amount of money
spent on a man's desires and the contentment with their sex lives.  Or the
size of their equipment.  If a man has to have a Hummer.......or the
obvious meaning of a gold-plated rifle..........

bill w

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 9:49 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <