[ExI] Eventbrite/Zoom addiction!

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Nov 21 17:17:52 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] Eventbrite/Zoom addiction!

>…On being hip:  so the man gets to be 40 something and begins the inevitable mid life crisis, which in some cases can only be fixed with Corvettes and Porches and the like ( and the huge costs of fixing them and tuning them).  I knew one man who bought himself a gold-plated rifle, which he never used as he was not a hunter…

bill w

billw I have heard of this mid-life crisis business but it hasn’t happened yet.  Mine is waaaay overdue.  This is most annoying, for I look forward to the frivolous fun stuff I will buy when I get a perfectly good excuse: midlife crisis, it’s inevitable you know, we boys all get it at some point.  Is there some kind of therapy or medication one can take to initiate that process?  I tried Despondex, but it didn’t work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd4tugPM83c

I will feel really cheated if my middle years come and go but my crisis never happens.