[ExI] Eventbrite/Zoom addiction!

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 17:53:29 UTC 2020

 Spike wrote:
"I will feel really cheated if my middle years come and go but my crisis
never happens."

What would a Spike worthy mid-life crisis be like? I know, you convert all
your savings into Bitcoin! Lol Or you sign up to join Elon Musk on his
colonization trip to Mars...

I suppose mine was moving to the Philippines, taking on a family, and
having a biological child of my own (currently still under construction)...

John  :  )

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 1:20 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <