[ExI] Eventbrite/Zoom addiction!

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 18:34:05 UTC 2020

On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 at 17:20, spike jones via extropy-chat <

> billw I have heard of this mid-life crisis business but it hasn’t
happened yet.  Mine is waaaay overdue.  This is most annoying, for I look
forward to the frivolous fun stuff I will buy when I get a perfectly good
excuse: midlife crisis, it’s inevitable you know, we boys all get it at
some point.  Is there some kind of therapy or medication one can take to
initiate that process?  I tried Despondex, but it didn’t work:

> I will feel really cheated if my middle years come and go but my crisis
never happens.

> spike

You are already living your mid-life crisis!   :)

BillK
[image: biker.jpg]