[ExI] Eventbrite/Zoom addiction!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 18:23:57 UTC 2020

If it is free, they don’t need to figure out who they are and what they
want.  They want to party for free and it doesn’t matter who they are.

spike

It would be interesting to find out just what percentage of the population
you are describing - total slackers, willing to live a life of debauchery
permanently.  I think it's rather small.  For one thing, many would leave
so that they could make more money than their parents are giving them now.
For another, many parents would cut the kids off.

My main argument:  people need work.  Sitting around drinking and making
love will make them happy only so long before they have to get up and do
something - some will feel guilty at all the partying (which in itself is
not free).

bill w

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 7:12 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <