[ExI] Nuclear fusion reactor could be here as soon as 2025

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 16:47:24 UTC 2020

I have been doing some more reading. Sparc definitely uses He3. I'm
trying to understand how central He3 is to Sparc operations. Here are
the MIT and CFS press releases, with links to the papers (all open
access):

https://news.mit.edu/2020/physics-fusion-studies-0929
https://cfs.energy/news-and-media/new-scientific-papers-predict-historic-results-for
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-plasma-physics/collections/status-of-the-sparc-physics-basis