[ExI] Is the ExI email list slowly dying out? And if so, what can be done to reverse such an outcome?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 19:28:10 UTC 2020

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 9:32 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

*> I think Hal originated the concept of block chain, and was a likely
> advisor to (or perhaps was one of) Satoshi Nakamoto, the founder(s) of
> BitCoin.*

In addition to Hal another former Extropian list member, Nick Szabo, is
suspected of Inventing bitcoin. I think it's unlikely Satoshi Nakamoto is a
committee, I don't think a bunch of people could keep a secret this long.
And Satoshi owns 1.1 million bitcoins but doesn't seem to have spent a
single one, that's just weird; Maybe one man could be unconcerned with
money but of Satoshi was composed of a large group you'd think at least one
of them would want to cash a few of those bitcoins in and buy a new car or
something.

John K Clark