[ExI] outing myself

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 05:29:41 UTC 2020

I knew a couple who kept a young child's bedroom just as it had been when
the four year-old girl died. I must admit that I viewed it as being a
psychologically very unhealthy thing to do. And I felt it did not set a
good example for the other children. The daughter had been dead for about
five years. I knew another couple who lost a young child, and as a family
they made an annual pilgrimage to her grave, on her birthday. I thought
that was the way to deal with such deep loss.

As for the rock that Spike's grandfather picked up and made a vow with,
that is a teaching aid for future generations, of how people should move on
and progress in their lives. It should become a treasured family heirloom!
I hope Spike's son passes it on to any children he may have...

John

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 9:16 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <