[ExI] owwwww, dang

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 16:07:00 UTC 2020

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020, 8:36 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <

> On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 11:01 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <
>
> *> The only political leader I really blame (a lot) is President Xi, *
>

> Why? If the head of the American government can't be held responsible for
> the way the virus is handled why should the head of the Chinese government
> be held responsible for the way he handled the virus.?

Because unlike Trump, Xi could have stopped this, and instead chose to save
face in the short term.

> > *who made the political decision to cover up the new virus,*
>

> So what? If it's OK for Trump to tell lies why isn't it OK for Xi to tell
> lies?

Spike has called Trump out on some of the lies Trump has made.  (Not all,
since that is way too many for any one person to keep track of let alone
counter.)  Your antecedent there is false.