[ExI] owwwww, dang

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 20:22:25 UTC 2020

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 3:22 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <

 > *I do agree with John in general on the use of a moderator and an
> anonymous one to boot. *

The problem I have is that for all I know the very man who shuts off debate
could be the same one that I am debating with, or he may have never sent a
single post to the Extropian list in his life other than the ones in which
he issues his decrees. Nobody knows except for Spike and Mr. Mystery Man
Moderator himself (or herself), and neither is saying.

John K Clark