[ExI] owwwww, dang

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 20:48:01 UTC 2020

The problem I have is that for all I know the very man who shuts off debate
could be the same one that I am debating with, or he may have never sent a
single post to the Extropian list in his life other than the ones in which
he issues his decrees. Nobody knows except for Spike and Mr. Mystery Man
Moderator himself (or herself), and neither is saying.

John K Clark
Why is this a problem?  Do you think that no moderation should be done?  Or
only by someone you approve of?  If we take a vote on keeping this system
or changing it I think you will lose.  Ergo - you should forget your
problem and just keep posting on the Extropian list, which you can do
without interference from mystery people.  No one at present has been
stopped from posting anything on the Extropian list.  Complain when you
have been stopped.  If you are ever stopped it is extremely likely that I
will complain as loudly as you will.   Free speech (on the second list) or
die.  bill w

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 3:35 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <