[ExI] bikers again

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Sep 3 20:27:35 UTC 2020

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 12:30 AM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

>>  I agree that sunlight played in a role in protecting many of the bikers… Stuart

>…Trump … John K Clark

Politics, disregard all.  And that… is why we have a separate exile list.

After all this time, we finally got a dataset with no political influence anywhere to be found.  We finally have an opportunity to study an actual valuable dataset, untouched by the corrupting influence of politics.  Do let us not struggle to somehow inject that corrupting influence.

John what do you think somehow protected those bikers?  We need our big thinkers on this question.  All of our big thinkers, this is a huge signal here, enormous.  It is all science.  It is a big dataset.  It is being carefully controlled and reported.  We have one biker covid death so far in the entire month, when we should have seen about one per day since about the ides of August.

Stuart, if it really is as simple as sunlight on the skin, is not this a remarkable and in a way simultaneously alarming and reassuring signal?  Sunshine is free.  There is no risk.

Big thinkers, think big please.  If that’s it, what do we do next?  If we need another test, what test?  How?