[ExI] covid again

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 05:01:51 UTC 2020

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 6:19 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> This causes me to speculate: perhaps the most susceptible people caught
> it, right up front, and the most likely to perish perished soon afterwards.

### Covid burned through a lot of nursing homes right from the start, so
there you have the high initial CFR, now it's the general public catching
up but not getting killed, so there you have the present much lower CFR. We
are running out of Covid-susceptible nursing home patients, since so many
are already dead or recovered.

Rafal