[ExI] covid again

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Sep 9 16:20:12 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] covid again

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 6:19 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

This causes me to speculate: perhaps the most susceptible people caught it, right up front, and the most likely to perish perished soon afterwards.

### Covid burned through a lot of nursing homes right from the start, so there you have the high initial CFR, now it's the general public catching up but not getting killed, so there you have the present much lower CFR. We are running out of Covid-susceptible nursing home patients, since so many are already dead or recovered.

Rafal

Hi Rafal,

Cool, good to see you back, an actual doctor.  I figure you aughta know, you are on the front lines of the battle, firsthand view of everything.

I have a matter to attend today of greater matterfulness (more mattery? (higher matteriety?  (a situation emitting matterinos?))) than chattering with me lads and lasses on ExI, but will be back and will read everything before I post anything.