[ExI] Human Warfare is learned behaviour - not evolutionary

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 07:25:50 UTC 2020

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 7:18 AM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <

> On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 8:50 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <
>

>> Stop right there:  Food has NEVER been plentiful.  Why?  if it was,
>> then the women got busy making more kids who ate the food.
>>

> Food is plentiful in the US now and the birth rate isn't skyrocketing.

### It is skyrocketing among the Amish, who protect themselves from the
antinatalist effects of mass modern culture. Reverend Malthus was not wrong
- under natural conditions animals, including humans breed to fill the
carrying capacity of their environment. It's just we don't live under
natural conditions anymore, and modern life seems to be quite harmful to
the survival of most humans' genes.

Rafal