[ExI] diamonds falling

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:36:18 UTC 2020

 Will Steinberg  wrote:

> I don't completely disagree, but you're retarded if you think Trump and
> his cronies aren't being used as part of the same attack on liberties.
> Trump is a pawn and part of the problem.  If you don't acknowledge this you
> are just as brainwashed as anyone.  If Trump wasn't part of the problem, he
> would be dead, or at very least, never allowed to be elected in the first
> place.

I don't get it at all. First, saying that Trump is a pawn totally conflicts
with what I think of his personality. I would not outright deny it because
I just don't know. But it doesn't fit at all.  Of whom is he a pawn?
Evidence please.  Who would kill him and for what?  And your last sentence
makes no sense at all to me.  bill w