[ExI] diamonds falling

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:06:50 UTC 2020

I don't completely disagree, but you're retarded if you think Trump and his
cronies aren't being used as part of the same attack on liberties.  Trump
is a pawn and part of the problem.  If you don't acknowledge this you are
just as brainwashed as anyone.  If Trump wasn't part of the problem, he
would be dead, or at very least, never allowed to be elected in the first
place.

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 2:29 AM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <