[ExI] diamonds falling

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 06:28:18 UTC 2020

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 7:01 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <

> Anyway don't be retarded.  Antifa is not a bigger problem than the
> alt-right.  Both are buzzwords for small but vocal groups of extremists.
> The real problem is neither of them, rather, it is how goddamn dumb most
> individuals and most governments are.  Whether we have anarchy or
> totalitarianism is no matter.  The issue is ignorance and stupidity and it
> will be an issue no matter what until we fix it, form of governance be
> damned.

### Our enemies, the operatives, allies and puppets of the hegemonic state,
are using BLM and Antifa as the tip of the spear in an attack on the
democratic forces that are still present in some parts of the government.
So I agree with you - Antifa is not a problem, since Homeland security
knows all their names and could fold the whole bunch in a week  - but it is
a symptom of pervasive corruption within the government.

Rafal