[ExI] diamonds falling

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 06:21:24 UTC 2020

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 5:51 PM SR Ballard <sen.otaku at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think shooting Jews during worship counts.
>
> 2018, 11 dead,
> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_synagogue_shooting
>
> 2018 ADL Report
>

> https://www.adl.org/news/press-releases/anti-semitic-incidents-remained-at-near-historic-levels-in-2018-assaults
>
> 2019, 1 dead,
> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chabad_of_Poway
>
> 2019, NYC Report
>

> https://forward.com/fast-forward/418047/swastika-graffitti-up-76-since-trump-election-says-nyc-police/
>
> 2019, Multiple stabbing in Rabbis house during Channukah
>
> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsey_Hanukkah_stabbing
>
> 2019, 3 dead,
> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Jersey_City_shooting
>
> I don’t find the shooting of my extended social network to be figments of
> the Leftist imagination.

### Most violence against Jews is random, economically motivated, religious
or leftist. Nazis were not the only ones who hated Jews. Communists,
Catholics, Moslems, they all built their own Jewish cemeteries.

What matters is this: If you use non-leftist phraseology while engaging in
ideologically motivated activities, the whole might of the US state will be
immediately used to crush you, even for mere pamphleteering. If you
identify as BLM or Antifa, you can loot, burn, intimidate, beat people up,
and the state response will be muted, delayed or even nonexistent.

That's why Nazis are a footnote but Antifa is a catalyst that dissolves the
tissue of society wherever it touches. The wounds they burned into Seattle,
Portland and numerous other cities will fester for a long time.