[ExI] they never recover

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Sep 10 13:23:40 UTC 2020

I have been using this as my primary data source:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Spain, UK and Sweden apparently have a particularly lethal strain of covid,
for once these patients get that strain, they never recover.  They don't
have an elevated risk of death necessarily, and they can go about their
business after the symptoms go away.  But according to the dataset, in those
three countries, no one ever recovers.  In UK, Sweden and Spain, if you
catch covid, you will eventually perish.  Might be 80 years from now, but
you're a goner.

This is all lending new credibility to the notion that Belgium has been
claiming the whole time: you cannot compare these directly: different
countries count their dead and their living differently.

Patience please, this all leads back to Sturgis.