[ExI] they never recover

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Sep 10 15:42:51 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>

>>...there will now be a cut-off of 28 days...  BillK

>... there are too many of us amateur epidemiologist bikers watching every move carefully.  We will know ...spike

I am watching myself carefully for wishful thinking.  Perhaps covid protection doesn't come from a mask or a non-existent vaccine but rather from "...Come on bitch, grab your do-rag and let the good times ROLL baby!"

We are all eager to latch onto good news.  If so, that would be the best news I have heard since last January.