[ExI] we are free

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 21:32:12 UTC 2020

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 1:52 PM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <

> I sometimes wonder (how (you keep track (of how many (parentheses (to
> pop (when you finish (a sentence))))))).

It's a learned skill (from programming (where you have to keep track of
parentheses in this manner  (often manually, as many tools don't track it
(or you're not even using tools)), the main feedback being if you don't do
it your program crashes (which is quite the (near-instant) motivator to
learn to track them))).