[ExI] smoke gets in yer eyes

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 00:38:16 UTC 2020

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 1:30 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> Adrian and other locals, you guys OK?

My air filters work wonderfully, even if that does mean I'm mostly trapped
inside my house.  (I can leave for brief excursions.  Fortunately, wearing
a mask to filter the air is highly socially acceptable right now.  Double
fortunately, the first production samples of the new mask we're making
arrived a couple days ago, and it looks like the next batch may start
production next week.  I'd post a picture but I remember attachments not
being allowed on this list.)

> Adrian your housemate?  Hows he?

Still alive.  Coughing a lot.  If only there was a cheap, effective, and
easy to self-administer way to remove mucus and other obstructions from
one's throat when the traditional method of throat clearing produces noise
but fails to actually clear one's throat.