[ExI] Free will was: Everett worlds

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 20:11:45 UTC 2020

Most people don't have a dictionary in their house and haven't used one
since their fifth grade teacher made them, but they nevertheless manage to
communicate just fine.

John K Clark

In everyday conversation, I agree with you. (although general semanticists
argue that real transmission of ideas is way less than 100% even there)
But get a bit more complicated and nuanced and toss in some college level
words, and most people are lost hopelessly.   bill w

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 1:50 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <