[ExI] Free will was: Everett worlds

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Sep 14 00:06:42 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] Free will was: Everett worlds

>…Spike, can you even, even you, imagine what rights we would have…

Sure can BillW.

These:

>… if they were voted on today?

Fortunately, the Bill of Rights are not voted on.  Those would be permissions and opinions.  Rights pre-existed the US constitution.  We still have them even if they are being infringed.

>… Here is one especially made for you.  What rights do people really want?    bill w

Another easy one.  These:

We Americans still have rights even if we don’t want them.  But no worries, I want them enough to cover the both of us.  With change left over.

I can say little more without risk of being booted over to ExI-political.

Any questions?