[ExI] Free will was: Everett worlds

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 00:14:16 UTC 2020

Yes - question:  why don't you answer the question?  If people voted, would
they vote themselves a guaranteed income?  Free circus tickets?  Come down
and think about the common person.  Rather than their wants, what would
people consider their rights?  Loosen up, man!  bill w

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 7:08 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <