[ExI] Free will was: Everett worlds

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Sep 14 00:35:50 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] Free will was: Everett worlds

>…Yes - question:  why don't you answer the question?  If people voted, would they vote themselves a guaranteed income?

Hard to say BillW.  It leaves the question of who do they vote for to pay that income?  You?  How?  If people voted for a guaranteed income and had to pay for two guaranteed incomes, would that be a good idea?  How about three?  Five?  How many guaranteed incomes can you afford?

>… Free circus tickets?

We can have that now, if we can find circus people who will work free.

Now that you mention it, you and I do have free circus tickets.  The internet is a circus, filled with clowns, acrobats, entertainers, burlesque shows, you name it, it’s there, all free.  Thanks for pointing it out however.  I had never really thought of the internet as the greatest show on earth, all free, but that’s what it is.

You and I are two lucky guys to have lived long enough to see it, and to know what it was like before there was a free circus.

>…  Come down and think about the common person.  Rather than their wants, what would people consider their rights?  Loosen up, man!  bill w

That’s what I did, BillW.  Those rights listed in the graphic are the rights which already existed when that document was written.