[ExI] Free will was: Everett worlds

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 00:58:04 UTC 2020

OK, I give up.  You are taking this seriously and I am not (exceptions at
the end).  The point is not what is affordable, doable, ,or anything else.
It's what people think they are entitled to and do not have now.  A high
school teacher I know says that the kids now have an incredible sense of
entitlement - Uncle Sam will provide.

One serious example:  the right to say anything they want to anyone they
want without consequences.  Many people, such as high school or college
newspaper editors, think they can do that now because it's free speech,
isn't it?  We, of course, know better.

Another serious example:  should internet access  be a right?  It is
getting hard to function without it.  It could be another form of welfare.
"provide for the general welfare" - wow.  That can mean just about anything.

bill w

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 7:45 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <