[ExI] jarring change

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 18:29:22 UTC 2020

What jobs and careers actually require a Masters or
Bachelors -- as opposed to someone getting them because it's
expected?)  dan

If you are in higher education, a Ph. D. (or some other doctorate) is a
must unless you are thinking of teaching at a junior/community college or
high school.  A Master's in psych, for example, is a booby prize for those
who got in as a first year student, but did not pass the tests for entrance
to the doctoral program, given at the end of the first year..  bill w

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 1:18 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <