[ExI] good news for a monday morning

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 18:57:07 UTC 2020

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 6:07 PM Dave Sill via extropy-chat
> On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 12:54 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:
>>
>> Don't you DARE feel sorry for me.  I have had an extremely full and satisfying life, even with the medical problems.
>

> No pity; just hope you get your meds sorted out and get your quality of life back.

Same here. Of course, it's not that easy to command emotions. I mean,
if I felt sorry for someone, it's not like I can simply will myself
not feel that. I might will myself to not reveal what I felt.

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://www.amazon.com/Dan-Ust/e/B00J6HPX8M/