[ExI] Human Fetal Tissue Research

Anton Sherwood bronto at pobox.com
Tue Sep 15 15:24:19 UTC 2020

On 2020-9-15 05:27, John Clark via extropy-chat wrote:
> Spike, is there ANY action the current Presidential administration
> could take that you would not defend with every fiber of your being?

Also, "wear a mask" is defending the actions of the virus.

Spike's advice is not defending the action, it's pointing out that your
plans are at risk whenever they depend on state funding because state
policy can be mercurial.

I forget who observed that central "planning" means LESS planning over
all because it makes the private sector less able to plan securely.

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org