[ExI] Human Fetal Tissue Research

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 16:58:10 UTC 2020

Dylan, here is my position:  When an embryo attaches itself to the uterine
wall, it has a good chance of surviving the 39 weeks.  To wash it out is to
stop a human life.  No, not a potential life, a life.

So I am opposed to it except for protecting the mother's health.  However,
I support no laws, I support Roe v Wade, and I don't want anyone to
interfere with a human's sex life in any way at all.  I am a libertarian.

I do think that using abortion as a birth control method is highly
immoral.  I personally know the operator of the only abortion clinic in
Mississippi, a former student of mine, .  She too, thinks multiple
abortions are immoral, though she will not stop letting them happen.  It's
a woman's right, as we see it.

As for fetal tissue:  why not let the poor thing make some contribution to
science?  I see nothing immoral about it.

bill w

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 11:46 AM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <