[ExI] old people

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 19:02:35 UTC 2020

It occurred to me to buy a Fitbit or the like to alert me to time to take a
pill.  Actually, I don't need that right now, but I might.  My question:

Those of you who take care of or just know something about gadgets and such
for the elderly who have lost some cognitive powers, which of them are
worth the money?  "I've fallen and I can't get up."  We know that one
(OK,so that isn't for cognitive problems).   Useful?  Worth it?  Any
feedback may help me in the future.  thanks!!

bill w