[ExI] old people

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Sep 15 20:18:21 UTC 2020

Subject: [ExI] old people

>…It occurred to me to buy a Fitbit or the like to alert me to time to take a pill.  Actually, I don't need that right now, but I might.  My question:

>…Any feedback may help me in the future.  thanks!!

bill w

I have a FitBit.  Those are cool.  I used one to see that my pulse was elevated during smoke week.  That has mostly cleared up now: we have reached unhealthy for susceptible individuals.  Next stop: merely icky.  Then: healthy!

FitBit is cool: they don’t cost much, you can set alarms to vibrate and such, you can get your children to figure out how they work and set them for you.  Come to think of it: there is a new job opportunity: learn all the cool stuff you can make your FitBit do, then charge proles 50 bucks to set it up for them.