[ExI] old people

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 20:45:02 UTC 2020

Come to think of it, for many years now I have been unable to wear anything
but clothes, and would rather not wear them.  I love watches and rings and
have had many, and I always wind up playing with them, taking them off and
putting them on my desk or in my pocket,losing them and so on.  I think
I'll be better off with an app for my Samsung phone.  bill w

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 3:24 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <