[ExI] Human Fetal Tissue Research

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 20:27:31 UTC 2020

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 2:46 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <

> How is government-sponsored murder otherwise similar to 'social
> justice'? It's almost like you're saying, 'I can't get my local school
> to stop teaching about the US-Americans massacring natives in places
> like Sand Creek.' (I'm using this example because a local school
> teacher was called on the carpet for teaching about it in class. Some
> parents actually didn't want their children to know about that part of
> US history.)

That is absolutely NOT what I'm saying.   My point is a political agenda is
being promulgated in a tax payer funded public school.   It's not about
preventing someone from teaching an ugly part of American history.   It's
about filtering what is supposed to be academics through an overtly
political lens.   I don't believe any political agendas should be driving
public school education.  BLM and SPLC are both overtly political
organizations with very specific agendas that I don't happen to agree
with.   I'm not spending tax dollars for indoctrination in a public school
setting.

The point is there is little recourse to prevent even that.   Attempting to
prevent government sponsered murder is an even bigger fool's errand than
that.