[ExI] Human Fetal Tissue Research

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 20:53:00 UTC 2020

 I don't believe any political agendas should be driving public school
education. Dylan

Dylan, my man, every state has a textbook approval committee, and it is
always highly political, esp. in Texas.  You could ask Ballard perhaps.
Texas was the place where the legislators tried to ban a vaccine that
prevented cervical cancer.
https://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/26/us/26texas.html  bill w

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 3:36 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <