[ExI] A virologist speculates on the origin of CV-19

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Sep 16 03:49:51 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] A virologist speculates on the origin of CV-19

>…She's the same one who wrote the paper I linked…

Cool thanks Dylan.  I hope she is hiding in Texas somewhere where the commies won’t find her.

I just went outside: the stars are out for the first time in a week.  I set up my camper to flee east, then decided to not go.  Good thing: looks like our smoke ended up out there.  I would breathe it all coming back home.

Now I have aaaaallll that junk food out there just waiting and nowhere to go.  Now, I shall have the task of devouring it all woe is me how shall we cope OK cool sounds good.

Hey Adrian, how did your housemate do man?  Is he OK?  Best wishes to him.