[ExI] A virologist speculates on the origin of CV-19

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 03:58:04 UTC 2020

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 8:51 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> Hey Adrian, how did your housemate do man?  Is he OK?  Best wishes to him.

We upgraded our filter system further, and he seems to be doing better.

We took 3 furnace filters - the large rectangular panels that are at least
a meter tall - and made a triangular prism box out of them plus some
cardboard, and a fan at one end (the cardboard cut around the fan), sealed
it all together with lots of duct tape, and let the fan run so as to blow
air through the filters.  Not 24 hours later, the filters were already dark
toward one end, suggesting they are indeed scrubbing a lot of particles.