[ExI] A virologist speculates on the origin of CV-19

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Sep 16 16:13:16 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat

> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat

Here is a (size-reduced, hopefully within this list's limits this time) picture of the completed box.  You can see the black accumulating on the very bottom - that's not just shadows.  (Again: just set up night before last.)

Yankee ingenuity at its finest.  You brightened my day with that one, me lad.  Adrian, thanks for being so Adriany.  You are the Adrianiest guy I ever met.  You have achieved adjectivehood now, meaning resourceful, inventive, get er dun and do it now.

May I share that photo please?