[ExI] COVID-19

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 21:17:31 UTC 2020

I certainly have not paid close attention to this administration's support
of science, but I have noticed several things they have done with which I
disagree, some environmental.  And don't we all know that the Repubs hate
science?

So maybe Scientific American just got so frustrated they voted to trash a
no-politics of longstanding.  I have not seen a reason yet that would make
me lose any respect for S.A.  I think all the science academies etc. should
take a stand against any administration that holds science back in any
way.

Does anyone know that any of these organizations have lobbyists?  If they
don't, then maybe it's time they did.

bill w

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 2:28 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <