[ExI] COVID-19

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 19:26:32 UTC 2020

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 9:53 AM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <

> *That's because one of those numbers is a good-faith attempt to measure
> an actual natural phenomenon, and one of them is barely-disguised political
> propaganda generated by counting every warm body they could find a cold
> virus in. *

So the journals Nature and Science and Physical Review Letters and the New
England Journal of Medicine are all just commie propaganda and if you want
real science look to Fox News and InfoWorld, and Sean Hannity and Alex
Jones. Gee, I'm nostalgic for the good old days when Extropians were
science people not right wing ideologues who do whatever is necessary to
make the facts fit their politics. I prefer to change my politics when it
doesn't fit the facts because it's rather more difficult to change the
facts to fit my politics.

I have a serious question that I really want an answer to because it
worries me, is this list turning into crackpot central?

 John K Clark