[ExI] communism/authoritarianism

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:19:26 UTC 2020

Today a column by Walter Williams, a conservative economist I follow,
features the total deaths of people under communism.  Truly horrible.

However, I got to looking at the countries involved and wondered if you
also factored in the deaths under authoritarian but not communist
governments, like the Nazis, if communism would not come up with communism
as the main culprit, but authoritarian governments.

I do not have the inclination nor probably the ability to gather these data
and run some sort of multiple regression formula on them, but I think it is
worth doing and should not be that difficult.

The right wing authoritarians also messed with the economy, no?

bill w