[ExI] communism/authoritarianism

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Sep 17 21:21:04 UTC 2020

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat

My original question did not stir up much response, so here's a quiz:

1 - would you rather live in a country that was communist but not authoritarian?

2 -or in a country that was authoritarian but not communist?

id est - which is more abhorrent?

I would take choice 1: sit back, relax, let the government demand that others supply my needs.  If they fail to supply my needs, I would just leave before the crowd.  Pretty much everyone would do that.