[ExI] communism/authoritarianism

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 21:09:09 UTC 2020

That's the same logic held by people who follow Carl Rogers, who advocated
raising children with complete unconditional acceptance.  Yes,
unconditional - no matter what they do, you accept it.  Way beyond
ludicrous. Nobody could do it if they tried.

My original question did not stir up much response, so here's a quiz:

1 - would you rather live in a country that was communist but not
authoritarian?
2 -or in a country that was authoritarian but not communist?

id est - which is more abhorrent?

Number 1 is probably not possible.  No, I am not going to put a 3 -
neither, because everyone would choose that.  bill w

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 3:57 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <