[ExI] simulation stat goofiness

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:32:39 UTC 2020

Well that's just all of naturalistic philosophy:

"Given these premises, which seem reasonable, and the generally accepted
rules of logical implication, this counter-intuitive result seems to
follow. Prove me wrong."

It's a wonderful game, but one of the tricks to playing it well at a
professional level is to scrupulously never state anything that doesn't
follow trivially from your premises - you minimize your exposed attack
surface that way.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 9:23 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <