[ExI] simulation stat goofiness

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 12:58:14 UTC 2020

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 10:15 AM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <

*> I don't believe the processing power exists to accurately simulate the
> number of atoms we have access to,*

The processing power exists if time is not an issue for the guy running the
simulation. It would make no difference to us if it takes his computer one
second or 2 seconds, or 1 million years, or 1 thousand million billion
trillion years to simulate one second of our world on his computer, we
would have no way to tell the difference.

John K Clark