[ExI] 9/11

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 04:26:56 UTC 2020

I was in college, and my roommate told me about the attack. He was an
intelligence MOS with the U.S. Army National Guard. The guy was immediately
summoned by his commanders. I remember feeling numb from the experience of
taking in what happened. And the feeling only grew as l watched the video
footage. The only world event that affected me even more, was the fall of
the Soviet Union. But then l was a product of the cold war.

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020, 1:49 AM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <