[ExI] Turmeric health claims fraudulent

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 19:40:03 UTC 2020

Just about everything that goes wrong with the body has some link to
inflammation, I have read.  I take just about every anti-inflammatory that
has any good data.  Re turmeric;  Several thousand years of anecdotal
evidence, which could still be wrong, but.....

bill w

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 1:56 PM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <